Second Shooter Brisbane
Brisbane | Gold Coast | Scenic Rim
As I generally stick to Branding, Family and Lifestyle photography booking weddings and wedding photography is not really my main focus – However in saying that I LOVE to shoot weddings as a Second Shooter and assisting.
Working for seasoned wedding photographers is always such a great experience and the skills I have developed shooting weddings has been incredible and invaluable – It’s also good fun and a great little sideline business aside from my own professional projects.
Having a different approach and mind-set to many photographers getting into second shooting, I’m not looking to become a full-time wedding photographer or build up my portfolio – Its all about the role of the second shooter and the business of supporting the lead photographer helping them get the best results and performance on the day.
Over the last 2 years I have branched out and developed myself into a dedicated second shooter in the Brisbane, Gold Coast and Scenic Rim Areas.
I’ve had the chance to work with some amazing photographers and wish to continue to offer this professional service moving into 2021, hopefully developing more relationships with established wedding photographers to help them provide first class results for their brides and grooms.
Why Hire a Second Shooter?
– You Get A Dedicated Assistant During The day
– Being Able To Get Shots In 2 Different Places At Once
– Someone To Capture The Details At The Reception
– Candid Photos & Reactions Of Couple, Family & Friends
– More Photos From Different Perspectives
– A Greater Volume Of Photos To Choose From & Deliver
– Someone To Help Promote Your Business On The Day
– Allows YOU The Primary Photographer To Perform At Your Highest Level
My background Canon but I partially changed from DSLR cameras to Panasonic LUMIX & the micro 4/3rds systems about 3 years ago – The light weight factor of the cameras mean I can move quicker and be more inconspicuous. It also enables me to carry more gear equaling more options.
My Set-Up Includes:
– Lumix G9 – 12 to 60mm 2.8 and 35 to 100mm 2.8 Zooms
– Lumix GX8 – 25mm 1.4 and 42.5mm 1.7 Primes
– Lumix G7 – 60mm 2.8 Macro
– Canon 6D mk ii – 24mm to 70mm and 50mm 1.4
– Godox Flashes
– Aputure LED Lights
– SanDisk SD Cards
If you would like to know more about my services and availability as a second shooter or assistant? Please feel free to drop me a line anytime.
MB: 0414 524 912
Thanks for reading my latest post – My name is Grant and I’m a Freelance Photographer based on the Gold Coast.
Specialising in Branding, Family & Lifestyle Photography – Ranging from Families, Kids & Couples to Content Creation for Local Brands & Businesses, I’m always available to take any inquiries you might have.