1 on 1 Photography Lessons
Gold Coast – Logan – Brisbane
– Just Got your new camera?
– Want to understand how it works?
– Want to have full control of your camera?
– Looking to take amazing photos to share?
– Want to take amazing family photos that last a lifetime?
Hi my name is Grant and I LOVE helping people unlock the potential of their camera and bringing out their creative side.
After gaining my certification in photography I proceeded to work as a product and branding photographer while also shooting the odd wedding and event – This all gave me practical real world experience and skills I am now teaching and passing on to others. To this day I still work as a Lifestyle and Branding Photographer, however education is something I’m very passionate about
Now 2 years into teaching photography and I’ve never looked back. I’m dedicated and passionate about sharing all the knowledge I’ve gathered over the years into an easy to learn system.
My Lessons Cover:
– understanding your camera inside out
– Working the exposure triangle
– Shooting on manual & gaining full control of your images
– Understanding ISO & it’s functionality
– Using White Balance & Understanding Metering
– Getting near perfect exposure on ever shot
– Knowing what setting to dial in different situations
– The key to great composition
– Understanding light & its relationship
– Shooting great JPEGs in camera & processing RAW files
– Working in post production & editing
AND much much more…
I personally use Panasonic Lumix systems these days, however I come from a Nikon background and am pretty much up to date with all brands & models of cameras. So it does not matter if you just got a brand new Sony or have a 10 year old DSLR I can help.
Lessons are all 1 on 1 and take place in a mutually agreed location, generally a park or urban setting. My photography Lessons are designed and tailored to suit each student’s individual needs and photography goals and take place during the week and weekends in the Logan, Northern Gold Coast and South Brisbane Area.
– $75 per 1hr Lesson
– $140 per 2hr Lesson
All lessons include field notes, handouts and I’m always available on the email with any further questions following sessions.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to helping you to achieve your photography goals.
Grant Robert Davies (GRD Photography)
0414 524 912